Sunday, December 12, 2010

Little Christmas Angels

Framed Miniature - two little brothers - to be placed on their Christmas Tree. The little boy on the right I am happy with the resemblance - the one on the left I worked on a lot and am not as happy with him, but did not want to overwork and completely ruin the painting.

Okay, I worked on the face of the baby on the left and redid the background (little angels have to have halos and wings, don't they?). The actual painting turned out much better than it looks here. Better contrast and more facial detail than in the photo here. I guess  you could say I'm pleased with this first attempt. Now on to the others.


2"x3" acrylic palette knife   NFS


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable Christmas ornament! I'm sure that it will be cherished forever! Makes me want to do something like that, but I don't think I can paint portraits yet.

    ReplyDelete