Thursday, August 25, 2011

Seven Posts




The 7 Links Project

A very talented online artist friend of mine, Yasha Sharma has tagged me in the 7 Links Project which has been started - to unite bloggers from different places in the world,  to share favorite paintings and lessons learned from painting and blogging experiences.

The seven categories:
Your most beautiful post
Your most popular post
Your most controversial post
Your most helpful post
A post whose success surprised you
A post you feel did'nt get the attention it deserved
The post you are most proud of


The blog artist is asked to link a top post in each category and then tag 7 other bloggers so that the experience continues.




Most beautiful because I love the cad. red, purples and greens.



Most attention - over 400+ hits (shrug)



Most helpful because in this painting I learned about painting transparent glass 



Most controversial because of the extremes in values with few mid values



Didn't get the attention it deserved. This is a palette knife painting which I particularly like.



Success surprised me (lots of hits and still growing)  because I feel it still needs finishing work


Most proud of - 1 - because it was one of my very first figurative



Most proud of - 2 - because it was one of my very first paintings

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: