Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tranquil Morning


A transparent winged dragonfly sits on a 
windswept vine of delicate blossoms, 
against a golden-pink sunrise.

Painted for Dana Marie's Rendition Me This 
Tranquil Journey challenge.
I am enjoying her challenges because they push me
 in a different direction in my painting,
one that I find very interesting.

I also entered this painting in DPW's "Insect" challenge.
I was surprised and happy to see the theme fit this work,
as I haven't had much time to paint since I am leaving soon
on an extended road trip (see post below).

6"x6" acrylic on canvas panel

$50.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jean:) Love your painting. Beautiful warm and soft colors! Wishing you a great road-trip! Do enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful painting Jean. I like the bend to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete