Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blogger Woes

Last month my computer crashed and I had to buy a new one. Ever since I have been unable to upload any photos of my paintings to my blog. I have tried several different ways - but nothing works. Either I get an error 503 alert or 'try again' or 'the site is down'  box. This has been going on for two weeks. I have gone to Google, which is next to useless. In doing so, I have discovered other people are having the same problem with no recourse or solution.

I am thinking ending this blog and opening a new website.  This seems to be the only way to resolve this problem.

1 comment:

  1. I did a search & found this link which talks about the 503 error. It may not be your computer, but the browser you are using. Or your blog design:
    http://www.bloggertricks.com/2010/09/503-service-unavailable-in-blogger.html

    If you do switch to a website with blog, please post here where we can find you. I will follow wherever you go!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete