Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rogue River



The Rogue River in southwestern Oregon,
is a wild and very scenic river
which is noted for its white water rafting
and old mail boats which used to deliver mail,
but now just take tourists on excursions
down this beautiful river.

I painted this from one of the photos I took
when traveling in this part of my wonderful state,
because it depicts the rugged shoreline and
the glorious blue green water, and wild white water rapids.

5"x7" acrylic on canvas panel

$50. includes shipping US
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I can almost hear the water rushing down this wonderful river!!Love the colour of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught myself staring on the header of your blog. How were you able to come up with such very beautiful reflection? The apples look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments. I would love to respond to your inquiry re my apple painting. You can get in touch with me by clicking on my Gallery icon on the right top of this page, then clicking on email on the gallery page.

    ReplyDelete